Giips Group takes care of the immigration insights once the migrant has reached his destination. Propelled Counseling sessions are given to help and guide while living in the nation, dealing with the public activity and culture, banking, wellbeing and life coverage, training and travel. We mean to expertly oversee and incorporate pre-arriving to post landing administrations. Our group of experts deal with minutest of the subtleties like tweaked situation and settlement to enable you to feel support and at home in the nation.
Immigration is just 30% of the entire settlement Process. Moving to a new country involves a lot of preparations. We take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive and customized placement and settlement to help you settle in the country of your choice.
Further Employment Readiness Course (ERC) covers the activity culture, planning for the activity market and hardworking attitudes in these nations. Data about authorizing or expert enlistment prerequisites, rundown of potential businesses, tests to be taken so as to acquire a permit and enrollment in any of these nations and compelling pursuit of employment methods, proficient permitting and enrollments, the arrangement of permitting tests are additionally given by our specialists. This goes far in the early settlement of our customers. While still in the native country, Our Settlement Division takes on the job to prepare our clients right from the stage they retain our services, guiding them to upgrade their educational qualifications and acquire additional professional skills required in the country they are immigrating to.
We offer a complete scope of post landing services to new students successfully settling down in countries over the globe:
- Assist in getting an application for social insurance act, health card and a driving license.
- Assistance in opening a bank account and credit card and getting a locker/safe deposit vault of the cant.
- Complete information on the living, travelling, banking, education, Health, housing, shopping and taxation.
- Locating College/University for scholars.
- Pick up from the airport on landing and going to pre-arranged accommodation.
- Library membership
- Emergency Medical Care
- Neighborhood Registration