Australia Work Permit
Australia is one of the world’s most dynamic countries, has a massive requirement for skilled talent. Make use of this chance by applying for a work permit in Australia. GIIPS Group, the Work Permit Consultant in Jalandhar, is the perfect partner to help you launch your career in Australia.
- Strong and a secured economy growing at 2.5% every year on average
- Job opportunities in multiple sectors
- High minimum pay & considerable savings opportunity
- Exceptional social benefits like free healthcare
- Beautiful cities with vibrant multicultural life
You will enjoy fundamental rights and the same workplace protection rule as other local employees when you work in Australia. It makes Australia a desirable destination to make a career.
The Australian government came up with the General Skilled Migration program (Skillselect) in 2013 to substitute the Australian skilled worker visas.
The Skillselect considers the right skills of applicants and selects them under a point-based system.
- Determine the category of Australian Work Permit you are eligible for
- Ensure that you assure the requirements of the points-based assessment (Skillselect)
- Confirm that your employer completes an online nomination/sponsorship form before applying for the visa
- Fill the visa online application form
- Submit the relevant information and other documents while you submit your application.
- Pay your application fee.
GIIPS Group, Work Permit Consultant in Jalandhar, has extensive experience with helping individuals secure an Australian Work Permit. The documents needed to apply for this particular visa include:
- Evidence of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Provide educational and employment documentation
- Health insurance
Typically, the Work Permit for Australia takes 2-5 months to be processed. GIIPS Group, a Work Permit Expert in Jalandhar, will help you with the visa application processing and work with you to create a comprehensive visa application to increase your chances of success. Once your visa arrives, you can proceed to Australia for work.