Canada Tourist Visa Consultants in Jalandhar
The Canada Tourist Visa is a simple visa that permits you to visit Canada for up to 6 months at a time. In Canada, there are two types of visas available: single and multiple entry visas. Only one entry into Canada is allowed per foreign national with a single-entry visa. A multiple entry visa permits the holder to come and go as often as possible while the visa is valid. When you apply, you don’t have to select a visa type; all applicants are automatically considered for multiple entry visas, and single-entry visas are only granted in rare cases.
- This license is only for pleasure or tourism.
- You can’t use this visa to get a job or apply for one.
- You may bring your dependents and children if you like.
- Typically, a Tourist Visa to Canada is ready 27 days after submission.
To obtain a Canada tourist visa, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- A passport with a period of validity that has passed six months or more.
- Documents that verify your citizenship credentials.
- Financial statements that show you have enough cash to stay in Canada
- If you plan to reside with your relatives, they will provide you with a letter of introduction.
- If you need a pre-travel medical examination, you’ll need to obtain a medical clearance certificate.
The following conditions must be met to obtain a Canada tourist visa:
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have adequate funds to support themselves and their families throughout their stay.
- Applicants must not intend to work or look for a job in Canada as a tourist.
- Applicants should have no prior criminal convictions and intend to follow the country’s laws.
- Applicants who intend to reside with their relatives or friends should also submit invitation letters from their sponsors.
- Some applicants from sure nations may require a temporary resident visa.
- You may need to fulfill additional entrance criteria based on your profile.
Our teams will assist you with the following:
- Choosing the best visa for visiting Canada
- I’ll tell you how to present your case so that you don’t have to go through the stress of a personal interview.
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation