Approving Your Application
If you are a non-EU citizen studying outside of Europe, you must apply for a Schengen Student Visa with the help of a Schengen Study Visa Consultants. The applicants must then gather the required documents and submit them with their visa application to the embassy or consulate of the country they wish to emigrate to for further studies, as stated by Schengen visa info.
This is custom heading element
- A passport or other acceptable travel document with a validity of three months after the planned departure.
- You will need to submit a copy of your bank statement for the month of July 2020 and an accounting of any purchases you made in Europe. This must include a copy of your traveler’s cheques, credit cards, cash convertible to currency or other methods that guarantee funds in real money.
- There is evidence that the applicant has attempted to make modifications. Although it is not necessary, Overseas Applicant Students may show that they have enough money to support themselves during their stay in the Schengen state if they can demonstrate this.
- For the consulate or embassy, you’ll need two most recent passport photos.
- Itinerary for travel planning
- It is also necessary to have travel and medical insurance that covers the whole period of stay in the Schengen Area.
- A letter of acceptance from the institution to which you are applying.
- A bank receipt that shows payment of the processing charge.
Consult our Study in Schengen immigration in Jalandhar for better understanding.
Why Choose GIIPS Group
The GIPS Group, a Study Abroad Consultancy in Jalandhar, affiliate with the Association of Registered MARA Agents to offer clients the best immigration services. Our specialists will assist you in obtaining a place at an institution that provides you with a degree with excellent credentials, and you can rest confident in their abilities. If you want to study in the Schengen Union, contact GIIPS Group, Study in the Schengen Consultancy in Jalandhar.