Study in Australia
With the world’s finest facilities available to local and international students, Australia is a significant engine of worldwide education. For Indian students, the ambition of studying in Australia may be realized through a respected Australia Study Consultant in Jalandhar Punjab. Studying in Australia for Indian Students offers a great learning experience. Our Expert Advisors will go through all of the procedures for Studying in Australia for Indian Students with you.
Australia is a fantastic place to study abroad, with eight of the top 100 universities in the world. Furthermore, it provides students with a unique learning environment.
Are you looking to study in Australia? GIIPS, a Study Visa Australia Consultants Jalandhar, may assist you with preparing an Australian Student Visa application package that is most likely to succeed. We understand the intricacies of Australian immigration processes, which is why we are ideal for assisting you with their complicated procedures. Our Study in Australia Consultation in Jalandhar helps students determine the best course and institution in Australia that will lead them to a successful career.
Student life in Australia
The world’s most liveable cities are Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, and Perth. Australia has a unique quality of living with its excellent infrastructure, high-quality medical care centers, reasonable housing costs, and technologically up-to-date transportation.
The benefits of studying in Australia
- The student’s age must be at least 20 years old.
- Twenty hours per week is the maximum number of hours that students may work.
- Several scholarships are available to international students: Every year, Australian institutions provide over 3,200 scholarships, bursaries, and grants to international students.
Why choose us
Here are some purposes why you may put your faith in us to provide immigration services when we go abroad:
- Market presence
- Government Approved
- Direct tie-ups
- Best Australia study consultants
- Stamped visas
Universities in Australia
- Curtin Sydney
- Australian National University
- Billy Blue School of Graphic & Design
- Charles Darwin University
Why study in Australia?
When it comes to studying in Australia, foreign nationals have a plethora of options. It is one of the most popular destinations among Indian students due to its high quality of education, many courses to select from, and post-study job possibilities. The best universities in Australia are strong in research, particularly in the humanities, education, and science disciplines.
• Globally accepted qualifications
• Rights for overseas students
• Linguistic diversity
• Financial aid from the Government
• Steady growing economy offering good job prospects
• A degree that is valued across the world
• Excellent Climate & Outdoor Lifestyle
Australia has some of the world’s top-rated institutions. According to the QS World University Ranking report for 2020, Australia has eight of the country’s 300 best-ranking institutions globally.
Documents required to study in Australia
- Academic documents
- Detailed mark sheet of 12th class
- Clear mark sheet of graduation (if applicable)
- Receipt of college fee (recommended)
- Educational documents of recent qualification
- Scholarship letter (if any)
- Passport size photographs
- Language proficiency Certificate (PTE/IELTS/TOEFL)
- Any relevant correspondence with the institution
Top Universities in Australia
- The Australian National University
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Sydney
- The University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney)
- The University of Queensland
With all of this documentation now in Australia as a student, things are getting a lot easier. The value of higher education is immeasurable, and we are here to provide it to you.