Study in U.S.A.
The United States is by far the most popular destination among students who plan to study abroad. With our expert visa counselors, we assist applicants in quickly evaluating a variety of study possibilities. Overseas students will get outstanding support from Excellent Support System, located in Jalandhar Punjab, like the U.S.A. Study Consultants.
Student life in the U.S.A.
If you go to college in the United States, you will soon discover that students are still very active even after classes. Numerous universities give an assortment of exercises and clubs for understudies to take an interest in. Sports and athletics are also important aspects of student life in the United States.
Why study in the U.S.A.
- Students should be no less than 18 years of age.
- During the scholastic year, worldwide understudies might work as long as 20 hours of the week. They can work all day all through their get-aways and occasions.
- After completing their studies, international students will receive their degrees.
- If a student doesn’t have any work offer or has not applied for O.P.T., they might stay in the United States for 60 days following completion of their program.
Why choose us
- Well-experienced staff
- Direct tie-ups
- Stamped visas
- Remarkable consultation
Universities in the U.S.A.
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, Missouri
- Mississippi State University
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi – the Island University
- Oregon State University
Documents required to study in the U.S.A.
1) Academic documents
- Detailed mark sheet of 12th class
- Clear mark sheet of graduation
- Passport size photographs
- Any relevant correspondence with the institution
- Academic papers of recent qualification
2) Requirements for the English language
To look for advanced education in the United States, you should submit an English language test verification. Make sure you have a Score sheet for tests such as IELTS, P.T.E., GRE, and TOEFL so that your score may be verified.
3) Other necessary documents
- A passport that is good for at least six months beyond your planned stay.
- Fee Receipt for the SEVIS Record
- The DS-160, or Online Application Form, is available in printed form.
- Students should have the necessary financial records and documentation.
- Form I-20 sent by the college
- Interview appointment letter
- Visa fees payment confirmation receipt
- Original mark sheets/provisional certificates
- Pay/salary slips
The value of studying in the United States is well worth the cost; the programs are appropriate for any student seeking to choose us for advice and are fantastic.